11.01.2010

November Happenings

I have been looking forward to this month for a long time. Vacation! Finally! And it's also the lead-in to all those great end-of-the-year events and holidays.

November 6-13 -- Cruisin' The Caribbean
Jeff and I and my parents are cruising on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. We're going to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Maarten. I have never been to any of these places, so I am beyond excited. And we'll have three at-sea days when we're "stuck" onboard the ship, so unlike on other vacations, this will actually force me to relax.

A Couple Great Events Going On While I'm Away

November 8 -- Flavors of Fall
I went to this either last year or the year before and had a great time. Chefs from area restaurants serve delicious fall food for a good cause. Tickets cost $65, which all goes to support the Community Art Center.

November 10-11 -- Healthy Habits Kitchen Trunk Show
Healthy Habits Kitchen is holding back-to-back holiday trunk shows for women and moms. The entrance fee is a donation of $5 to The Julie Fund to benefit research, patient/family support, and education for women’s cancers. For more information, check out Healthy Habits Kitchen's Web site.

And Here's What I'm Doing When I Get Back

November 18 -- Cooking Class At The Four Seasons (update: postponed til December)
I'll be joining a bunch of other bloggers at the Four Seasons to learn how to cook up some Thanksgiving favorites from Executive Chef Brooke Vosika.

November 19 --  Event At Formaggio Kitchen
I'm not sure how much I can say about this one yet, but I promise you I will have fabulous things to report afterward!

November 25 -- Thanksgiving With Jeff's Family


November 27 -- Thanksgiving With My Family


Also, I have some big news to share with all of you, but you'll have to come back on Sunday to find out what it is!

What do all of you have going on in November?