10.06.2012

Wedding Day!!!


We're getting married today! I'm so excited to see how our nearly two years of planning all comes together. I'm looking forward to getting all dolled up and wearing my wedding dress; visiting with family and friends; eating amazing local, seasonal food; and of course, starting the rest of my life with my best friend.

I can't wait to share all the wedding details with you, but in the meantime, many of my wonderful friends have generously written some guest posts to tide you over. I simply asked them to stick to an Italian food, travel, or wedding theme, and they really outdid themselves. Wait till you see these posts! They range from Italian food and drink recipes to wedding tips to even a small recap of my wedding. I hope you enjoy them.

If you haven't already figured it out, after the wedding, we'll be heading to Italy for our honeymoon. I'll catch up with you when we return!